Independent Distributor for Electronic Components
Akta Elektronik AG is a independent distributor for electronic components, specialised in import and export of actives, passives and electromechanic components. The company was established in 1982 as Akta Multikompnent AG and in 2006 the trading business was transferred as a management buy out to Akta Elektronik AG.
Our stength are distribution concepts such as VMI, consignement stock and kitting which we are responsable for the ordering process and just in time delivery. Our focus products are:
- Resistors, Potentiometers
Furthermore we are offering hard to find and obsolete service.
Because of our large stock here in Switzerland we are able to support short and fast deliveries.
- 1982 Established as Akta Multikomponent AG
- 1982 Franchise contract with ITT Intermetall AG
- 1997 Franchise contract with General Semiconductor Europe GmbH
- 2002 Franchise contract with KOA Europe GmbH
- 2002 Franchise contract with Taiwan Semiconductor Europe GmbH
- 2003 Franchise contract with Panjit Europe GmbH
- 2006 Management buy out and established as Akta Elektronik AG
- 2008 Franchise contract with Micronas GmbH
- 2009 Franchise contract with RCD Components Inc.
- 2014 Franchise contract with ACP Aragonesa de Components Pasivos